2 set 2017

Peace


Peace Peace Where Are You?
I am here and I no longer see you
Peace peace I feel broken in two
Peace peace and now i'm calling for you

I see angry people everywhere
and women thrown out there
and a gun in the hand of a girl
that childhood will never know more

Peace Peace please Come Here
we all have oceans in our stormy hearts
and doubts and melancholy
I feel everywhere around me

Peace peace
I need to rest a while
from all these wars
which are in the all whole world

Peace peace be kind and care
with every man that needs your blare
  Peace peace be kind and care
  with every man that needs your blare

Peace peace be please and thank you
Peace peace and we'll all be out of blue


Note:

Peace is a song written by Sara Cicolani for the lyric and Federico Cacioni for music. Vocals Federico Cacioni. The video was shot in St. John, Rome, by a 10 years old girl, on the occasion of #peaceday 2017. Happy Peace. EnJoy this peace poem in a little peace song Please share the video We support #peaceday #peaceoneday #poesieperlapace #dogs4peace #peacepoem #peacepoems #peacesong


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento